Benefits to Alliance members will foster growth in the areas of professional development, advocacy, personal development and leadership. There will also be a marketplace for members only that will give members access to discounts. We are continuously adding benefits, so check back often for the most up-to-date information!
Examples of benefits:
- Information and updates on student loans and loan forgiveness
- Career Guide
- Information on the I Make A Difference campaign
- Opportunities to inform others about T.E.A.C.H.
- Information and alerts about early childhood legislation and policies
- Information on financial literacy
- Information on asset development
- Information on health and wellness
- Opportunities to mentor others
- Opportunities for Alliance leadership at the state and national levels
- Opportunities to speak about T.E.A.C.H. and the power of an educated workforce
- Discounts on early childhood supplies and equipment
- Discounts on entertainment, restaurants, travel and more
- T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® and Alliance items like aprons, hats, pins, mugs, etc.