Each year, on average more than 20,000 teachers, directors and family child care providers receive T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® scholarships.
- Nearly 75% of participants receive scholarships to earn two- or four-year degrees
- Scholarship recipients complete over 100,000 college credit hours
- Participants demonstrate mastery of coursework, with a grade point average of 3.2
- Annual earnings increase by 3% to 15% for T.E.A.C.H. program associate degree scholarship recipients
- Turnover rates for T.E.A.C.H. associate degree scholarship recipients average less than 10% annually