T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® and Child Care WAGE$®
2021 National Professional Development Virtual Symposium
Supporting the Essential Early Childhood Workforce Behind the Workforce
April 27-29, 2021
Calvin Moore, CEO, Council for Professional Recognition
Tuesday, April 27 @ 10:00 a.m.
Who Should Attend
- T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® and Child Care WAGE$® staff.
- Professionals supporting the professional development of the early education workforce, including non-profit organization professionals and higher education faculty.
- Partners working in or on behalf of early education systems including state and national governmental agency personnel, funders and others working on professional development systems.
- Workshops and panel presentations addressing
- Staff development and day to day operations of T.E.A.C.H. and WAGE$ initiatives
- Broader issues of professional development, quality improvement systems, higher education, advocacy and public policy for all early childhood professionals
- Nationally known speakers who address topics timely to the field
- Networking opportunities with peers from across the country
If you would like to be on our mailing list to receive information about the symposium, leave a message here.
Previous Plenary Panel Presentation Video Links
2018 Plenary Panel: Education is a Game Changer
2016 Plenary Panel: Let’s Talk About it: Issues of Race, Gender and Equity in our Everyday Lives as Early Childhood Professionals
Previous Symposium Programs