- Provides technical assistance, quality assurance and support to states
- Tailors program components to meet state specific needs
- Helps states avoid costly mistakes and create adaptive, effective programs
- Ensures programmatic and fiscal accountability
- Identifies and advocates for new funding
- Drives innovations and improvements in T.E.A.C.H. and WAGE$ initiatives nationally
"Central to the diffusion of policy strategies and best practices for the field is a deep understanding of state context, policies and politics. The T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® National Center is unique in that the approach in each state is targeted and strategic; yet the fundamental principles of T.E.A.C.H. are embraced and consistently employed nationwide."
– State T.E.A.C.H. administrator
Helping ensure accountability and successful outcomes for all T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® and Child Care WAGE$® Projects
The T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® National Center is the hub of a network of T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® and Child Care WAGE$® Initiatives. The Center licenses statewide early childhood non-profit organizations to administer T.E.A.C.H. and/or WAGE$. Through our extensive technical assistance and quality assurance program Center staff works to ensure all state projects are accountable, effective and high performing. In return, through model fidelity, these initiatives consistently provide data-driven results.
Are you looking for proven investment strategies to solve the longstanding problems facing the early education workforce including
- Too little education?
- Inadequate pay and benefits?
- High turnover in classrooms and the field?
Many states have found the T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® and/or Child Care WAGE$® Projects are the right solutions for them.
With a proven track record and off-the-shelf models tailored to the individual needs of states, there is no need to re-invent the wheel. These programs may be the right solutions for your state too.