The T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® National Center holds true to a set of guiding principles and a set of fundamental core values that define the character and culture of the Center. They are enduring qualities and shared convictions that we bring to our profession and are a fundamental strength of our work. We believe the Center should be held to a set of principles that ensure:
- Accountability – Promoting programs and practices that result in measurable outcomes based on data.
- Responsiveness – Ensuring timely technical assistance based on an understanding of the needs of our customers and responding to those needs.
- Data-Driven Results – Creating well-focused, well-planned and well-informed solutions and outcomes that are backed up by data.
- Adequate and Sustainable Services – Providing programs, services and products based on current industry needs, research and best practice.
- Advocacy and Public Education – Providing a voice and face for the early education workforce.
- Integrity – Safeguarding the quality of the programs and the financial investments in T.E.A.C.H. and WAGE$ as they grow nationally.
For the complete Core Values and Guiding Principles document, click here.