Providing the early learning workforce with access to debt-free college education, better compensation and job stability since 1990
T.E.A.C.H. (Teacher Education And Compensation Helps) Early Childhood® or T.E.A.C.H. is a comprehensive national strategy helping address the need for a well-qualified, fairly compensated and stable workforce. T.E.A.C.H. is unlike any other scholarship opportunity.
What Sets T.E.A.C.H. Apart
- Provides a cost-shared model
- Ensures employer buy-in
- Demonstrates success and effectiveness
- Ensures implementation to model fidelity balanced with flexibility
- Drives system change
- Increases the demand for higher education
- Ensures efficiency in program implementation
- Requires accountability
- Helps build leadership for the field
Whether early educators are working in private for-profit or not-for-profit programs, Head Start, prekindergarten classrooms or family child care homes, T.E.A.C.H. has increased the availability of accessible, affordable college education and workforce supports for these women in low wage jobs working with vulnerable children in early education settings.